Tuesday 24 July 2012

Something's Afoot


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Something's Afoot ~


Something's Afoot, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

As crap Paris goes, you don't get much closer to the essence of that phrase than this.

A worthy new member of my semi-secret 'Crap Paris' series which I'm slipping in over on Paris If You Please without shouting too much about it.

Why would I not be publicising this phenomenal new initiative? Well, first of all, and in retrospect I'm not so sure how many people would be interested in a fairly anonymous pile of poney crap and a shadow, even if it was taken in one of Paris' most beautiful parks, the exquisite Parc Montsouris.

And secondly, I have a feeling people are looking for something more for their clicks in the way of Paris history and curiosities, so I'll just post it without advertising it and see how many clicks it gets.

But you guys. YOU guys. You love all this crap about Paris - this Paris crap, right? Which is why I feel totally comfortable sharing donkey dejections (if it isn't poney poo) with you here. I just know you're gonna understand. And it makes a change from the usual crap, you have to admit.


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...