Tuesday 17 July 2012

Merde Alors !


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Merde Alors ! ~


Merde Alors !, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This beauty comes from my new series over on Paris If You Please called 'Crap Paris' or something like that. Not this exact picture; I played around with it a bit more for you guys.

So my Crap Paris series is about everything that isn't so glamorous about the Shitty of Light, and I'm afraid there are quite a few, like homeless people, trashy areas, dangerous back streets, drug dealing, the list goes on...

This is a relatively tame member of the series. The reason why someone wrote this, I mean took some serious time out to scratch this thing into a solid stone wall, will remain a mystery, but maybe if we could read what lies below there would be a clue there, but I can't.

I like the bars on the windows too, adding to the urban decay-type feel to the atmosphere here.

I couldn't tell you where it is now, but some not-so-well kept up neighbourhood I imagine. More loveliness coming tomorrow, and although it will probably still be stone it's not in the same ballpark. See you there...


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...