Thursday 5 July 2012

Siamese Smiles


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Siamese Smiles ~


Siamese Smiles, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

The enigmatic lead violin has captured my silly old heart with her fine fiddling, her exotic slanting eyes and that Mona Lisa smile... could it be for me, or is she just lost in her music? I guess I'll never know.

Hey, I should throw you a challenge: photograph a busker today. We've all got them in our cities, right? And some of them are pretty good. For a coin or two you can generally buy yourself a few shots whilst keeping your conscience clear.

They're not just any old bunch of musicians, look, they've got CDs and everything! The music was quite enchanting, and my two and a half year old even had a bit of a dance into the bargain. Come to think of it, that's probably why she was half-smiling after all.

We're here outside the Comédie Française, which is currently being renovated and has had to move out into a kind of hut in the middle of the Palais Royal, which I'll show you shortly.

It's a great place for rather more sophisticated street performers, probably due to the close proximity of Culture and stuff, so check it out next time you're in town, and send me your pics. Maybe you'll get a grin!


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...