Wednesday 4 July 2012

Bright Side Bobblicious


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Bright Side Bobblicious ~


Bright Side Bobblicious, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This reminds me a bit of all those tall thin bollards that are currently getting painted with all sorts of wondrous designs all over the place, but it's not of course.

NEW! Paris Photo Chronicles Vol.10 just out...
It's that freaky metro entrance/exit at Palais Royal and also the shot that inspired me to start making a few more Street Photography Secrets 'Hints & Tips' videos, which are fun to do and get quite a few hits on You Tube which is nice.

Don't get me wrong; 'quite a few' means in the tens, not the tens of thousands! But that suits me fine - a few faithful souls who like my waffling and the odd one who doesn't is ok by me.

This picture is also a great example of the van-ruins-shot curse which I seem to have upon me. You wouldn't believe the number of times this happens. Here I just couldn't (be bothered to) avoid it, so there it is, exceptionally a rather cheery blue and yellow, as opposed to the usual grimy white, which is refreshing, at least.

Always look on the bright... side of life! (whistle) Dee do, dee do dee do dee do...


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...