Thursday 5 December 2013

While Rushin' By


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ While Rushin' By ~

While Rushin' By by Paris Set Me Free
While Rushin' By, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

There I was walking up to the Trocadero from the Seine with a delightful Russian and what should we see..? This little card with an orthodox prayer or blessing on it, if I remember correctly.

It was almost like fate had planted it there and I wish I could remember or read what it says on the card, but it was quite a coincidence. Perhaps someone can help me out.

Life is full of these little events if you look out for them or put yourself in propitious circumstances and let them happen. That's what I like.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...