Sunday 22 December 2013

Boating About The Bush


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Boating About The Bush ~

Boating About The Bush by Paris Set Me Free


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Imagine my delight, as an avid collector of the Paris boat symbol, to discover this door sagging under the watery weight of marvellous nautical images in the form of heavy metal plaques.

The more I look, the more of these things I find, in one form or another. They're literally everywhere in all shapes and sizes, from the most modest to the most elaborate.

I started a photographic collection once but soon realised I'd never be able to keep up with all my sightings, so now just offer a select few. What's your favourite?



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...