Monday 2 December 2013

Cormorant. Cormorant. Cormorant.


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Cormorant. Cormorant. Cormorant. ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I was chatting to a bird-spotting colleague of mine the other day and our conversation went something like this:

"I saw a curious looking bird on the Seine the other..."
"Cormorant."
"And it was this big black thing and very impressive and just sitting there and..."
"Cormorant."
"Oh, and I took this picture of them - check it out..."
"Cormorant."

So there you have it, and a quick Google search for... you guessed it, cormorants would appear to bear out my colleague's quick off the mark prognosis.

This picture was as good as I could get with my little iPhone on a grey grey day, but you get the idea. Cormorants. Three of them.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...