Tuesday 14 August 2012

Tomorrow I'll Procrastinate


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Tomorrow I'll Procrastinate ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

As promised yesterday (I didn't forget) here is my Miss.Tic stencil and pithy aphorism, as only she can do.

She told me it takes longer to think of the words than to do the artwork, can you believe that. But she's a poet.

How shameful that I still haven't published our interview. It'll come one fine day, out of the blue and no-one will know what hit them. Until then...

I may be the world's greatest procrastinator, I haven't decided yet. I'm not proud of it, but sometimes some things just seem to take longer than others.

There's a saying that work will expand to fit the time you decide to do it in. In other words, if you don't set yourself a deadline, it'll take forever, which is pretty much what's happening with Miss.Tic's interview. Oh well.

Perhaps my passion for her and her work was just an illusion - only time will tell.


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...