Thursday 2 August 2012

Tinges on the Fringes


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Tinges on the Fringes ~


Tinges on the Fringes, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

It's always a pleasure to head home, not simply because I'm heading home but also because of the landscape I travel through.

A landscape rich in variety, as a tourist brochure might vaunt, including gypsy encampments and grim graffiti grafted onto sorry-state railway sidings less given to real estate agent gushings.

These chimneys always attract my attention, as I try to convince myself it's steam and not smoke pouring out of them tingeing the fringes of Paris, but I'm never very sure.

Thank goodness for iPhone apps in any case, without which this picture would make very sorry viewing indeed.


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...