Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Waiting Game


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ The Waiting Game ~


The Waiting Game, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

We're coming to the end of an era here on Paris and I folks. My (now) old iPhone 3GS is on its last pixels. Not only is the screen beautifully broken, but it's having real problems waking up after it runs out of juice and I'm having connection problems into the bargain.

Luckily. Luckily the new iPhone 5 should be here shortly so it's a bit of a waiting game I'm playing now. Waiting and hoping it'll hold out until I can afford the new version.

You might wonder why I don't just change for a Samsung with the more open operating system and all that. Wow - geeky sentence for Paris and I, or what! Well, because I started my smart phone adventure with Apple, my blog's called Paris and I for a reason and I guess there are sentimental reasons behind it too. I'm just hoping that the iPhone 5 is considerably better than the relatively unremarkable iPhone 4GS. I have very little interest in the vocal command thing, but a better camera should be a bit of a thrill.

So that's it. I've just managed to get the thing working again after a few days of dead weight, so I'm way behind with my postings - sorry about that. To be continued, but you knew that, didn't you?


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...