Saturday 4 August 2012

Colour Splash Commuting


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Colour Splash Commuting ~


Colour Splash Commuting, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

My train did me a big favour the other day by stopping in the middle of nowhere, or rather opposite this jolly composition cheering up a grim grey wall no end.

Whether it's official or illicit I couldn't say but it inspires me just a little bit more, and I know I keep saying this, to get my stuff up on the walls of Paris again.

I have a few pieces ready to place which I have to get out there soon or I'll go nuts just talking and thinking about it. There are also a few new ideas rattling around in my head, inspired by everything I come across in the streets themselves and in my other readings and observings and wonderings and wanderings.

What I'm really trying to do by sharing these thoughts with anyone who's listening is force myself to get my finger out and stop procrastinating and prevaricating and Just Produce. There, I commit to doing some painting this evening before hitting the sack and it's this blog and the readers I have which will have encouraged me to do so, just by being there. To the paint brushes and don't spare the horses!


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...