Monday 6 August 2012

Goodbye To Grime


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Goodbye To Grime ~


Goodbye To Grime, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

A day of photo taking in Paris beckons - sweet relief from another sweaty day here in the suburbs, although it threatens to be rather sweaty in the city too judging by the weather.

This isn't the city, but it's on the way to - or from - it, and I've grimmified it up to make my up-coming joyful, light-imbued city shots all the more entrancing, eh?

I've decided that I need a bit more 'gayness' in my pictures as too many of them have been pretty grim of late, so that's my challenge. If Paris Plage (the temporary 'beach' on the banks of the Seine) is still there that could be the ideal opportunity but I think I might have missed it - we'll see.


And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...