Sunday 22 January 2012

The Other Montparnasse Tower


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ The Other Montparnasse Tower ~

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Land ahoy, skipper!

Well, yes, there would be land ahoy, seeing as we're in the heart of Paris in the 15th arrondissement just around the corner from that bloody great tower we don't love quite so much as this one.

So I'm sending out a ray of hope and good wishes at the start of this new year, which for some reason seems particularly auspicious to me for some reason.

Maybe it's simply because it would be a shame to think that the coming 12 months are going to be crap, but I think it's more than that. Practically everyone I'm reading at the moment seems to be feeling positive about 2012, and I don't see why I shouldn't join the club - or are they joining mine? Well whatever, membership is open to anyone and it only costs a smile and a thanks!

So let me share a sailory smile with you today, and offer a heartfelt premonitory thanks in anticipation of all the great things to come floating my way, or, why not, the good or at least interesting things I'll launch yours!

Happy 2012!

_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...