Sunday 13 February 2011

Paris and I ~ 'In The Face!'


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ In The Face! ~


In The Face!, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.


Some people complain that the colours in my photos are over the top, but I can't see what they're on about, personally.

I love powder-soft, dusky-musky, muted tones and will try to represent them faithfully if that's what nature or the city has served me up on any given day.

However, sometimes the city doesn't serve up wishy-washy, misty-wisty shades, but screaming, slap-in-the-face, cold-shower, blinding primary colours, and if that's the case, well, I'll go with that too!

___________________________________________________________________________________
© 2011
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...