Sunday 26 May 2013

That Which Sticks Out...


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ That Which Sticks Out... ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

... must one day be hammered back. As the tongues and noses and chins of Gregos' face casts are finding out to their detriment.

But this is the law of the land and the rules of street art - nothing lasts for ever, but is forever being replaced by something new.

There are still a couple of my pieces left from the days when I put stuff up around the streets, and it's always funny to see them when I go past. But for how long I wonder...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...