Tuesday 7 May 2013

Grave Concern


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Grave Concern ~

Grave Concern by Paris Set Me Free
Grave Concern, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Pictures of graves, tombs with their accompanying, well, topless women and the like have always concerned me. My concern being whether I am producing an original work or just repeating someone else's creativity.

Anyway, there's no point agonising over it. Here's a grave, a tomb, and, surprise surprise, a topless woman wistfully contemplating a wilting rose...

Angels I get, but the relevance and indeed reverence of the scantily clad dames always escapes me, not that I'm complaining, you understand.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...