Wednesday 15 May 2013

Eye Candy


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Eye Candy ~

Eye Candy by Paris Set Me Free
Eye Candy, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Perhaps it's the jaunty angle of her little cap. Or that winning smile. It couldn't be that tight-fitting blouse, now could it? But she attracts the eye, of that there's no denying.

I've already featured her on the Paris and I blog but I think you deserve a second helping, or eyeful if you prefer.

I haven't actually eaten in this place yet so if anyone knows what the HD Diner is actually like let us know. Especially if the waitresses are as charming as their standard bearer...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...