Tuesday 3 April 2012

Dog-Eared Diatribe


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Dog-Eared Diatribe ~


Dog-Eared Diatribe, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Take walking the dog, for example. I walk the dog up to three or sometimes four times a day now, because now I've got a dog, you see.

And walking the dog, you get to thinking. You've got time to think, time to pause, as it were.

Well, it strikes me that walking the dog is both one of the gentlest, most delightful ways of relaxing and one of the most disturbing wastes of time imaginable.

Go to AMAZON to get your Paris Photo Chronicles NOW!
Having said that, it's always in my mind that I've spent a huge amount of my life wasting time in other, far more destructive ways than watching a fluff ball water trees and follow pee-trails. What is it with dogs and urine anyway? The way he snuffles and shuffles, and he ain't looking for truffles... I just hope one day he finds It, The One, The Golden Pee, because he sure as bones is bones is putting a hell of a lot of effort into looking for it.

Posts are prime targets too, like this delightful dilapidated example from the gorgeous Parc des Buttes-Chaumont out in the 19th. The more down-in-the-mouth and dog-eared the better as far as I'm concerned.

I'm also concerned about the number of canine metaphors and similies which are obsequiously creeping into my work at the moment. Not to mention some truly cringeworthy puns. Could there be a link between my new furry companion and a new-found energy and sense of urgency to my output? Perhaps.

That'll do for today, as I'm dog-tired and deserve some kip before my next walkies. Err, woof!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...