Sunday 19 February 2012

Serendipelicious


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Serendipelicious ~


Serendipelicious, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Serendipity is a beautiful thing.

And also getting off your arse and wondering what could be.

I saw this street-level bridge crossing the line 6 of the metro, as it happens, in one of its spooky excursions above ground, on its way to Nation, or is it Picpus from Bel-Air, but whatever, I almost passed it by.

So I didn't and this is the result. Irrespective of what you think of the shot, I'm pleased that I've added another slender slice of Paris existence to my life, and I thank the city for that.

Perhaps if I died tomorrow, or why not today (we all die today, don't we?), this pic would symbolically sum it all up. A ghost soul diabolically destined to ride the Paris metro on an endless loop from Nation to Charles de Gaule Etoile, with the occasional light relief of a day trip to Porte Dauphine. Are day-trips allowed in hell?

Serendipity will tell us.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...