Sunday 5 February 2012

Numbers Up


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Numbers Up ~


Numbers Up, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.
BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

As someone with a borderline obsession with blue Paris wall plaques, here I'm 'bien servi' (well served), as the French would say.

Not only do we have a classic Parisian street name with its arrondissement, but a legendary 'Gas à tous les étages' plaque and a most curious street house number, or rather numbers.

It took me a while to work out what was going on when I first started to see such weird things. I mean, how can a house be number 147, 138 and 142 all at the same time?

I think I've got it now, and the answer is both intriguing and embarrassingly simple. Have you got it?



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...