Sunday 26 February 2012

Knock All You Like


iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Knock All You Like ~


Knock All You Like, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I'm hesitating with this one. Should it become a prestigious member of my Top 10 Naughty Paris Knockers series, of which it would represent a worthy addition?

Or should it constitute part of one of my 400 Paris Quirks, because, although you can't see in this photo, it forms part of a very curious Paris street feature indeed. Does anyone know why, by the way? (Clue: remember that old song by Dave Edmunds, 'I hear you knocking...'?)

For the time being I'm satisfying my impulsive nature with placing it here on my good old Paris & I iPhone street photography blog, in the anticipation of offering it an even greater destiny shortly. I love blue and orange together, don't you?



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2012 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...