Sunday 31 March 2013

Take A Deep Breath


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Take A Deep Breath ~

Take A Deep Breath by Paris Set Me Free
Take A Deep Breath, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This is headed straight for my 'Crap Paris' series - some nice graffiti on the piously named Hôpital Hôtel Dieu (God's House Hospital) oxygen delivery sign - sensitive.

I also notice that I'm obsessed with putting little rectangles up in the top left hand corner of my photos. My last one had a TV screen, this one an 'establishment under (not very effective) video surveillance' sign. What will it be next, I wonder. I'll let you know when it happens.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...