Monday 25 March 2013

Purple In Paradise


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Purple In Paradise ~

Purple In Paradise by Paris Set Me Free
Purple In Paradise, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Coming back to Paris after a month away, I expected the worst, given reports and pics of snow flurries and worse. But no. It's business as usual here, snowless, as far as I can see.

Nothing like when I took this, snow on the Pont Neuf - oh boy, I'm looking forward to getting back to pointing my lens at Paris again - baby, I've missed you ;-)



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...