Monday 18 March 2013

Shift of Stance Slightly


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Shift of Stance Slightly ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Today marks a turning away. But turning from something means turning towards something else, and in this case it's the photos I'm turning to, as I give my Paris-inspired rants a rest for a while.

To be honest, I'm tired and a bit dried up, especially after the big Catch Up I submitted myself to just now.

So I'll be keeping the Paris and I blog going, but with less blah-blah and more simple comments on the photos which I reckon I can still keep churning out.

Hope you'll bear with me as I go through these changes. The photos are still the same, as is the person producing them. I just needed to move focus slightly. I know you'll understand...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...