Sunday 26 September 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Last Train To Gentilly'


Last Train To Gentilly, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

A nostalgic nod to this great bit of street art I see every day as I take the RER B into Saint Michel and beyond.

Nostalgic? Yes, because I'll be moving soon and Gentilly won't be my local train station any more (sniff sniff).

Not that I'll be straying too far from the City of Light though. Otherwise how could i keep bringing you my Paris eye-Phone snapshots every day?

Or every night, in this case, as tonight is La Nuit Blanche (Sleepless Night) in the capital, so hopefully I'll have something to show you tomorrow. If i wake up, that is.

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...