Monday 27 September 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Hypocrisy In White'

iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Hypocrisy In White ~


Hypocrisy In White, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

Is it a cyberpunk? Is it an ethnically neutral seasonal greetings tree? Is it an African lady resplendent in full regalia? Or is it maybe the latest creation of ocularly-challenged Paris street artist Sab Will?

Mais mon ! It's just the good old Hôtel de Ville, dressed up to the nines for La Nuit Blanche last night. See, i did drag myself out there in the end!

Also nearly had a fight with a guy who blatantly took a photo, albeit very pretty, of myself and companion coming out of a deep metro exit at Notre Dame.

In retrospect this raises all sorts of ethical and existential questions in my mind, as it could very easily have been me taking the picture, but I'll spare you those thoughts here. Anyway, he called me a connard ('asshole', to all intents and purposes) but deleted the pictures, so we'll leave it at that. Have a nice White Night.

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...