Friday 24 September 2010

Paris and I ~ 'Colour Me Autumn'

Street Art Slices
~ Colour Me Autumn ~


Colour Me Autumn, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

Paris street artist and close friend, known only as 'infinity squared', whom i follow fervently, strikes again, this time on the avenue René Coty in the 14th.

I'll include a couple of iPhone shots here for good measure: the first a sneaky double exposure combining what was on the wall in front of me with what was at my feet (bonjour autumn in Paris).


Colour Corners, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

The second shows that there is room for a bit of colour in an otherwise grey world. Hope it cheers someone up as they wait for the bus on a chilly October morning.

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I' photo blog)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...