Sunday 2 June 2013

Tripping The Cables Electrique


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Tripping The Cables Electrique ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

As an avid visual collector of old Paris plaques this one pleased me because a) it sure is old, and b) I don't remember having seen one like this before.

Judging by the state of the plaque I'd be a bit worried about the state of the 'cables electrique' which go with it, at the mythical distance of 1m, although in which direction, up, down or in, is anyone's guess.

It's funny, the thing's so corroded on the left that the screw seems to be valiantly holding on to a few slivers of rust for all it's worth. The shiny new 'thing' - I honestly don't know what it it - up on the right highlights the sorry state of this poor little Parisian plaque, but I know which one I prefer.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...