Saturday 1 June 2013

Stop Your Bickering


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Stop Your Bickering ~

Stop Your Bickering by Paris Set Me Free
Stop Your Bickering, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

It's yellow, I think we can agree on that much. Whether it's promoting pens (the logo) or smoking (the megalighter) is another question. But it's yellow. You don't' get much more yellow than that, I can tell you and I know, I have the burnt retinas to prove it.

You see more and more of these sponsored cars of all sorts roaming the streets these days. As for the photo, I just tried to get as much yellow in there as possible, along with a bit of human reaction if at all possible. What's your reaction? Red with anger, green with envy... or yellow with cowardice about giving your opinion? Just kidding.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...