Sunday 2 June 2013

Elephant Blues


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Elephant Blues ~

Elephant Blues by Paris Set Me Free
Elephant Blues, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

I almost wouldn't have published this here as I don't add much to the sign itself but firstly I don't have any other pics at the moment and secondly I was pleased to find it when I had written this little children's verse and was desperately looking for an elephant, the way you do!

I'd like to say it was an ancient old enseigne of Paris but it's not even that, as far as I know. It's just another funny dangly artefact of the type you see if you walk around with your gaze raised as opposed to glued to the floor to avoid doggy dejections...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...