Tuesday 2 April 2013

More's The Point


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ More's The Point ~

More's The Point by Paris Set Me Free
More's The Point, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Witness the snarly sidewalks of the city. A double me spiking a singular character, never to be seen or suspected again.

Sometimes in my quest for the ideal point between a crystal clear photo and barely distinguishable impressionist painting, I doubt what I end up with. But then I just let it go and accept that that was the day's efforts and tomorrow will bring something new and possibly even more difficult to fathom, possibly not.

If this one had been played around with even more it would almost be pointillistic, if that's a word. As it is it's just super grainy and I'm not unhappy with it. For me, who is often confronted with his own shadow of a Paris evening it symbolises my many walks although for others it may be a bit too obscure to qualify as a bone fide 'Paris shot'. Say wot?



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...