Saturday 13 April 2013

Nessie Eat Your Heart Out


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Nessie Eat Your Heart Out ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Somewhere, deep in the heart of the regenerated 13th arrondissement, something stirred...

OK, so I played around with this but it's still pretty awesome when you see it, and realise... that it exists.

A monster surprise to me who thought I knew it all and cheered me up no end, coz (nearly) knowing it all really ain't all it's fired up to be...



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...