Tuesday 2 January 2018

Daze of Wonder


New Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles N°2
~ Daze of Wonder ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

They say that the hardest part of a new project is getting started. The second hardest part is finishing the damn thing. And then there's the bit in the middle.
 
This is the bit in the middle and it's going to last 999 daze. I mean days. I started yesterday so the worst is over, with only day 1001 to seriously worry about.
 
Do come along for the ride but I have to admit I don't know where I'm going. Lady Eiffel and her pals will be looking after us though, so how does that sound? Cool.






And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2018 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...