Monday 1 January 2018

1001: A Paris Odyssey


New Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles N°1
~ 1001: A Paris Odyssey ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

The most extraordinary adventure starts with a single step. And before that the idea of an adventure. Or maybe just the idea of a single step.
 
The last 24 years of my life started with the purchase - and its idea - of a single, cheap ticket to Paris.
 
The next 1001 days of my life - and yours - start here, with this image and 101-odd words.
 
I invite you to join me. It’s more fun together - who knows what might happen. Who’d want to?






And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2018 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...