Monday 15 August 2016

Defense de Fumer Pt.3


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Defense de Fumer Pt.3 ~

Untitled


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This is the last in my three-part series started over two years ago and which I'm only finishing now. Phew, that was a wait, wasn't it? And to think I used to post a photo and some thoughts every day for 1000 days in a row.

It just goes to show that life changes and we have to adapt to it. You can always come back later to where you left off it's right for you, which is what I'm doing now!

I NEVER lost my love for Paris or creative street photography, I was just in a bit of a hiatus and needed to sort some thing out.

I'll let you into a secret: I'm now 50 years old and in a few days I'll be 51. I'm using this significant number to forge ahead with a new reality as well as getting back to some of the things I love, like this blog. Glad to be back!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2016 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...