Monday 15 August 2016

Defense de Fumer Pt.2


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Defense de Fumer Pt.2 ~

Untitled


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

Well, that was a bit of a gap, you could say. Over two years since my last Paris & I photo blog post. Wow. As you can tell from the last post, which should be visible just below this one (from two years ago), I wasn't feeling very inspired. Luckily, that's all changed.

Now I feel too inspired! So lots of ideas are flowing and pics are popping and who knows where it will all lead!

In case you're interested, you can follow all my latest creative output on my new, all encompassing home for aficionados, here: Sab Lab, and if you aren't, then don't - I won't be offended!

So this pic was number two in a series of three and I'll finish that off now. Thanks for sticking around, and watch out for lots more Paris pics and parables to come :-)



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2016 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...