Monday 30 September 2013

Eiffel Idolatry


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Eiffel Idolatry ~

Eiffel Idolatry by Paris Set Me Free
Eiffel Idolatry, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

This is a picture of the Eiffel Tower - can't you just see it reflected in their eyes?

What amazes me is that people over 100 years ago must have been just the same and how even more impressive it must have been in those days. It's still big. Big enough to inspire awe. Funny to think they nearly tore it down.

I've been in France for 20 years now, and worshipping at the alter of Eiffel for longer than that. She's stood the test of time. I've been a fickle lover. But I honour her from time to time.

A feeling sometimes comes over me that I should make more of an effort to see the world. But then I can see it in others' eyes. And that's enough for me, for now.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...