Sunday 29 September 2013

Angelface


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Angelface ~

Angelface by Paris Set Me Free
Angelface, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

According to my blogging service, this little angel is the 1111th live post on Paris & I. Wahey! Who he is and what 'Ingres' stands for I don't know. I found him in an obscure little garden in the 5th I think it was, stuck to the side of a building which you'll see more of in a couple of posts' time.

You often see architectural remnants of one sort or another scattered around the Paris parks and gardens and it's often a real historical adventure to track down where they originally came from, if you have the time.

In this case I'll content myself with having discovered it 'all on my own' and enjoyed it in my own way. If anyone knows more about it I'd be interested to hear about it.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...