Monday 15 July 2013

Life's A Drag


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Life's A Drag ~

Life's A Drag by Paris Set Me Free
Life's A Drag, a photo by Paris Set Me Free on Flickr.


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

'Moon Vape', this place is called, and I actually saw someone puffing on a so-called electronic cigarette the other day as we waited, stranded, for a bus to take us around the recent train derailment disaster at Bretigny to the south of Paris, just down the road from me.

I don't really understand them. For one thing, why are they 'electronic', and secondly, what are people actually in- (and ex-) haling, if you please? Another type of smoke? Steam? Moondust? Some other strange brew? Yes, I know I could look it up, but then again so can you, and I prefer speculating.

This boutique isn't the first I've seen in Paris so it looks like it's a bit of booming business at the moment. And if it reduces people's cravings and / or consumption it must be a good thing.

Although probably like artificial sweetenters they'll find out soon that electronic cigarettes are even worse for you than the real thing, you mark my words.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...