Saturday 13 July 2013

Ball Holding Patterns


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Ball Holding Patterns ~

Ball Holding Patterns by Paris Set Me Free


BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

In any given Parisian park with a bit of rough ground you're likely to see groups of French men grasping, caressing, contemplating and above all tossing their balls with relatively high degrees of passion.

I content myself with regarding the spectacle from the safety of my park bench and feeling I'm somehow edging towards legitimate Parisianship although I've never manhandled the heavy metal spheres in my life, much to my regret; I'd really like to have a go.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...