Sunday 11 April 2010

A Knee For a Knee


A Knee For a Knee, originally uploaded by Paris Set Me Free.

How often does the perfect knee (or calf or neck or wrist) just slip
you by because you were at the right place in the wrong frame of mind..?

This is a daily occurence in the Paris métro - there's even a column
in one of the free daily newspapers for lovelorn losers trying to
refind that elusive sideways subway smile.

I wish them luck.

(An iPhone street photograph by Sab for thé 'Paris and I' photo blog)

2 comments:

V said...

This post so reminded me of when I lived in San Francisco.  I would read Craigslist  under personals {missed connections}.  The comments were sometimes sad, sweet or just funny on how people missed each other on the "Muni" {Similar to your Metro}.

Craigslist is a centralized network of online communities, featuring free online classified advertisements – with sections devoted to jobs, housing, personals, for sale, services, community, gigs, résumés, and discussion forums.

Sab said...

Hah! I've never actually gone to the length of trying to find someone again in that way, but there are plenty of times when I'd like to, but there's no way I could ever approach the person without coming across as some weird stalker pervert...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...