Sunday 20 April 2014

Laugh? I (Almost) Fell Through The Window


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Laugh? I (Almost) Fell Through The Window ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

As fate would have it, here I am again, teaching English at the British Council in... wait for it... did you guess.. could it possibly be... yes! Paris.

And just by chance, here is one of the most wonderful sunsets you could ever hope for. Only that it's a bit exaggerated as I was being absolutely blinded as I took the shot and it was only with some sneaky post processing that I achieved the final result. Which some of you will hate, I concur.

But there you go. It was a moment and that moment was then and here it is for you now, so there.



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2014 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...