Saturday 2 February 2013

Kentucky Fried Conundrums


Paris iPhone Photo Chronicles
~ Kentucky Fried Conundrums ~



BONUS: For Street Photography Fans!

facebook.com/streetphotographysecrets

There's something about KFC which I can't quite put my finger on. I'm not sure whether I love it or loathe it.

There's that worrying rumour that they can't call themselves Kentucky Fried Chicken in France either a) because it isn't from Kentucky or, b) because it isn't actually chicken. Or not as we know it, Jim. That's one thing.

Paris Pix on iTunes & Google Play!
The other thing is the Halal deal. They say that the reason KFCs are very popular with the North African crowd is that their chickens are killed according to Islamic law. Of course, we now know that an entire factory can be 'blessed' by one dude doing the necessary once, which is fair enough. And I don't particularly want my tasty K. Fried. C to have been sacrificed by having its throat slit whilst facing Mecca any more than the next (non-religious) guy.

And yet it tastes so darn good. Always has.

What to do, what to do. Probably just enjoy the icicles and get on with it. A Choko'poire sounds vaguely throat-gagging, although it's really just a chocolate and pear sauce covered ball of ice-cream and biscuit bits, if the pic's to be believed. Can ice-cream be Halal? Would you have to sacrifice the cow? As you can tell I'm out of my depth, so I'll let it go. Enjoy the snow!



And why not...
_________________________________________________________________________________
© 2013 
Sab Will / Paris Set Me Free - Contact me directly for photo tours, interviews, exhibitions, etc.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...