Friday 26 March 2010

Railing Against Ignorance

Not being too much of an indoor museum type, one of my favourite
Parisian activities is enjoying the wonderful outdoor photography
exhibitions held along the railings of the Jardin de Luxembourg.

The theme is usually ecologically friendly, always fascinating and
enlightening, and the enormous images are stunning without fail.

And although i doubt i'll ever have my own show in that particular
spot, i borrow it for a shot or two of my own from time to time...

(A Paris iPhone street photograph by Sab Will for the 'Paris and I'
photo blog)

3 comments:

catied said...

wow i love this! our past is watching us...

Sab said...

I reckon photos should worry us as much as they inspire us... just like art. And I certainly don't think people should be obliged to like them. But anyway, glad you like the shot!

V said...

Love the perspective {distortion} in this shot. A narrow angle or distant shots are always more interesting when they deviate from the typical viewing angle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...